Christina N. Pham
Christina’s practice focuses on all aspects of intellectual property and related corporate business transactions, with a particular emphasis on domestic and international trademark prosecution, enforcement, counseling, and litigation.
She specializes in trademark, copyright, trade dress, and related areas of the Internet such as e-commerce, domain name acquisition, protection, and recovery and dispute resolution. Her litigation experience includes administrative litigation proceedings before the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board and federal patent, trademark, and copyright infringement litigation.
She has extensive experience in advising early-stage and emerging growth companies in strategic global branding and management of their intellectual property portfolios. Her practice also encompasses intellectual property licensing, trade secrets, establishing corporate intellectual property programs, and conducting corporate audits of domestic and international due diligence investigations. She works with IP firms worldwide in protecting and enforcing her clients’ IP rights.
Education & Qualifications
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law – San Diego, CA, 2009
- Zhejiang University College of Law – Hangzhou, China, 2007 study abroad program emphasizing on international business transactions
- U.C.L.A., B.A., Political Science and History, Minor in Public Policy, 2003
- 2011 Nominee for Outstanding Young Attorney Award – San Diego Daily Transcript
- Fluent in Vietnamese
- Admitted to the California Bar
- Admitted to practice before the United States District Courts for the Central and Southern Districts of California