David J. Lekse
As a business and real estate attorney, Dave Lekse has a wide range of experience in representing the interests of small and large companies, tax-exempt organizations, individual investors and entrepreneurs. Dave counsels business owners at all stages in the life of a concern: from entity selection, financing, and acquisition, to operational, contract, and transaction work, through and including succession or exit strategies. Dave understands the needs of business clients and communicates with them efficiently and effectively, in their language. In addition to his legal experience, Dave was a licensed Certified Public Accountant, most recently working in that respect as a senior financial analyst for America’s largest real estate investment trust.
Dave holds a B.S. in accounting from the University of Indianapolis, and a J.D. from the Indiana University School of Law – Indianapolis. He and his family are active members of the Our Lady of the Greenwood parish, where Dave has served as Chairman of the Parish Council. Dave is a Greenwood City Councilman. He and his family enjoy athletics and spending time at the family cabin in western Indiana.
Education & Qualifications
- Indiana University School of Law — Indianapolis, J.D., 2002
- Intramural Moot Court Competition – Finalist, 2002
- Order of Barristers, 2002
- University of Indianapolis, B.S. Accounting, 1994
- Admitted to Indiana Bar, 2002
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Johnson County Bar Association