Jill E. Dimick
With twenty years in litigation, Ms. Dimick brings a wealth of experience representing an array of clients ranging in size from large public companies to small privately-owned businesses, professional corporations, franchisees and financial institutions. Equally comfortable representing either plaintiffs or defendants, Ms. Dimick’s clients also comprise public officials, business owners, directors, officers and former employees. Her cases involve a variety of issues such as breach of contract, shareholder disputes, cyber-law, breach of fiduciary duties, receiverships, zoning, defamation, unfair competition, covenants not to compete and wage claims.
- Georgetown University Law Center—Washington, D.C. (Juris Doctorate, 1989)
- Ball State University Honors College—Muncie, IN (Political Science)
Ms. Dimick has been a speaker at conferences and continuing legal education seminars including:
- “Calculating Business Loss” and “Damages in Employment Litigation” for the National Business Institute
- “Calculating Business Loss” and “Damages in Employment Litigation Indiana State Bar Association 2009 Women’s Bench Bar Retreat.
- Admitted to Indianapolis state bar association
- Admitted to and Indiana state bar association
- WFYI Volunteer
- The Humane Society volunteer
- Special Olympics volunteer
- American Heart Association volunteer